Save The Date! DevCon5 Returns To New York City This July! More Information Coming Soon.
DevCon5 provides you with the information and tools you need to exploit the capabilities of revolutionary HTML5 technology. Learn from Adobe, Microsoft, and other top names, while networking with your colleagues and community. Spend two days immersed in HTML5 topics, including; user experience design and security, building new business models for the Mobile Web, browser compatibility with HTML5 and more. Sessions are hands on and demonstrate how to write code that makes the user’s screen come alive.
Prepare for the evolution to HTML5 NOW Join fellow web developers, designers, and architects, as well as technology leaders and business strategists who will gather in California to learn strategies and tactics to implement and execute HTML5. DevCon5 is an HTML5 Designer's and Developer’s Conference that assembles some of the premier thinkers and speakers on this new revolutionary technology.
- Creators of Applications and
- Solutions for all things Internet
- Developers including Application, Software, UI and Web
- Designers including Graphic
- Artist, User Interface, and Web
- Enterprise Architects
- Executives including CEO, CIOs and CTOs
- Information Technologists
- Systems Managers
- Network Planners from the Cloud to the Enterprise Premise
- Managers including IT, Product and Strategic
- Planners looking to understand the impact on Business Processes.
- Security Planners looking to enable and protect.
- Strategists and anyone with a web presence
- Usability Testers and Ergonomic Designers focused on elegant experiences
Why You Should Attend
DevCon5 will focus on what you need to know, whether it’s UI design, back-end development, building HTML5 business models or security, DevCon5 will provide you with the information you need to implement and succeed at HTML5. REGISTER NOW
Learn it all at DevCon5
- HTML5’s capabilities, limitations and future potential
- How HTML5 can improve user experiences without Flash
- The impact of HTML5 beyond just video
- How to balance user demands with simplicity and power
- How to create “delightful” and sustainable user experiences with HTML5
- The impact of HTML’s universal experience on unique devices
- Gaming’s impact on HTML5
- How to develop a mobile web strategy based on HTML5
- HTML5’s impact on acquisition strategies
- How to enable browser security
- Who will win the browser wars