Everyone is coming to DevCon5. Now is the time to influence this audience--with HTML5 hitting mainstream, get in at the ground level with companies searching for your solution.
They are coming (see below--and that's only a partial list!)--but if you would rather spend your day making cold calls and not connecting with actual people--that is your call.
Contact Dan Gold (203-852-6800 x105) and he and his team will work with you to create a plan that will meet your budget and exceed your goals.
They’ve all attended DevCon5.
Contact Joe Fabiano (203-852-6800 x132) and he and his team will work with you to create a plan that will meet your budget and exceed your goals.
Learn it all at DevCon5
- HTML5’s capabilities, limitations and future potential
- How HTML5 can improve user experiences without Flash
- The impact of HTML5 beyond just video
- How to balance user demands with simplicity and power
- How to create delightful and sustainable user experiences with HTML5
- The impact of HTML5's universal experience on unique devices
- Gaming’s impact on HTML5
- How to develop a mobile web strategy based on HTML5
- HTML5’s impact on acquisition strategies
- How to enable browser security
- Who will win the browser wars