Amdocs Continues to Lead Global Revenue and Customer Management Systems Market, say Industry Analysts
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 15, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX), the leading provider of customer experience solutions, today announced that it was ranked leader in the revenue and customer management systems market by prominent analyst firms in their latest reports. Amdocs has held this market-leadership position for several years as it continues to meet the changing needs of service providers in an increasingly digital world. The company has also recently received a number of awards recognizing its innovation in this sphere.
“We are pleased to be recognized for our leadership in revenue and customer management and also for the strength of our technology and innovation,” said Anthony Goonetilleke, president of the Amdocs Product Business Group. “Over the past year, we’ve made considerable investments in further expanding our digital solutions in this domain, introducing new digital products as part of our CES 10 and CES 10.1 suites, acquiring technology leaders Vindicia, Brite:Bill and Pontis, and collaborating with domain shapers, including YouTube, Adobe, Frog and 24/7. With projects like our recently announced deployment at Sunrise to further digitalize its call center operations, we are helping our customers offer Generation C consumers around the world the best digital experiences possible.”
The analyst reports and awards include:
- Analysys Mason recognizes1 Amdocs as the global leader in revenue management product market share – “by a large margin” – for the ninth consecutive year, with an estimated maket share of 21 percent, nearly twice the percentage of the second-ranked vendor; in the same report1, Analysys Mason also recognizes Amdocs as the global market share leader in the convergent charging sub-segment, with an estimated market share of 21 percent.
- Frost & Sullivan’s Stratecast ranks2 Amdocs as the global market share leader in the overall billing market for the eighth consecutive year, with an estimated market share of 18 percent; based on this market-share leadership, Amdocs also wins the “Frost & Sullivan 2016 Global Market Leadership Award for CSP Overall Billing”.
- Ovum names3 Amdocs the global leader in its real-time convergent billing and charging solutions technology assessment, which covered vendors identified by Ovum as domain leaders; Amdocs cited for its strong global footprint and innovation in product development, driven by its commitment to proactively address existing and future domain challenges with a clearly defined product roadmap.
- Ovum also names4 Amdocs a global leader in its CRM solutions assessment covering vendors identified as domain leaders; Amdocs CRM solutions cited for sophisticated and advanced support for omni-channel strategies and future digital services, strong mobile and social CRM, well-designed user interfaces, automation and analytics for industry-specific applications, integration with network-facing systems and adoption of telecoms-specific frameworks.
- Amdocs took part in TM Forum’s “Cognitive Digital Agent” Catalyst project, which won “Best in Show” at TM Forum Live! Asia in Singapore last December. Championed by Philippines’ Globe Telecom, this future-looking, multi-vendor proof-of-concept demonstrated the next generation of customer service, using cognitive computing, artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies.
Recent Amdocs wins in the revenue and customer management domain include Three Ireland, for IT digital transformation under a five-year managed services contract, Vodafone India, to support its postpaid billing systems under a five-year managed services contract, and Biznet, to support its business and subscriber growth with a comprehensive customer care and billing solution.
1 Analysis Mason report: Revenue Management Systems: Worldwide Market Shares 2015
2 Stratecast report: Global CSP Billing 2016 Edition Part 1: End-to-End CSP Billing Market Forecast and Market Share Analysis
3 Ovum report: Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Real-time Convergent Billing and Charging Solution, 2016–17
4 Ovum report: Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a CRM Solution for Telecoms, 2016–17
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions for the world’s largest communications, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by simplifying business complexity, reducing costs and delivering a world-class customer experience.
The Amdocs portfolio enables service providers to capture the world of digital immediacy by operating across digital dimensions to engage customers with personalized, omni-channel experiences; creating a diversified business to capture new revenue streams; becoming data empowered to make business and operational decisions based on insight-based and predictive analytics; and achieving service agility to accelerate the fast rollout of new technologies and hybrid network services.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs’ ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2016 filed on December 12, 2016.
Hotwire PR for Amdocs
Tel: +1 646-790-4737
[ Back To HTML5's Homepage ]