QTS Announces Federal Advisory Board Members
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Dec. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS), a leading provider of data center, cloud and managed hosting services, today announced it has added five prestigious members to its Federal Advisory Board. As the marketplace continues to change dramatically, QTS will leverage the Board's insights to help shape its Federal and Government hybrid IT roadmap.
The QTS Federal Advisory Board is composed of five thought leaders from the Federal government, IT and cybersecurity industries, each with deep expertise in the public sector.
- Charles Barlow - President and Chief Executive Officer for Probitas Professional Services, LLC, a provider of IT consulting and support services. Mr. Barlow is a highly decorated intelligence officer with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), most recently serving as the Chief Information Officer at the National Reconnaissance Office.
- Jamie Dos Santos - Chairman and former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Cybraics. Previously, Ms. Dos Santos was the CEO of Terremark Federal Group, a position she held from 2005 to 2012. In 2017, Ms. Dos Santos was named one of the Top 25 Influential Business Women by the South Florida Business Journal (SFBJ).
- Marlin Forbes - President and co-founder of Cumulus Solutions, Inc. Mr. Forbes has over 45 years of military and civilian leadership in large-scale program management, acquisition, systems integration, telecommunications and cloud-based computing services.
- Sonny Hashmi - Managing Director of Global Government Strategy at Box. In his role, Mr. Hashmi is responsible for developing and executing a go-to Market strategy for Box within global public sectors, and represents Box as a cloud computing thought leader in government.
- Shahid N. Shah is an internationally recognized and influential cybersecurity and risk management expert. Mr. Shah is a technology strategy consultant to many federal agencies and winner of Federal Computer Week's coveted Federal 100 award for his work on the government's largest secure collaboration space.
"We are honored to have these five luminaries serving on our Advisory Board," said Dave McOmber, Executive Vice President, Public Sector & Federal, QTS. "QTS is emerging as a leading provider of compliant hybrid IT services to the federal marketplace and we look forward to their contributions as they help to guide us in our next stage of growth."
Noted Board member Shahid N. Shah: "QTS is well positioned to address the complex challenges facing public sector IT professionals. As a trusted advisor and provider to many of the US government's leading agencies and integrators, QTS has the foresight to work with us as outside advisors to help them reach the next level of success."
About QTS Government Solutions
QTS' portfolio of highly compliant hybrid solutions is engineered to address the complex challenges facing public sector IT professionals. QTS has delivered 100% Authority To Operate (ATO) success across civilian, defense and intelligence agencies. In addition to being its third year with a Provisional ATO from the FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board (JAB), QTS Government Solutions supports more than 60 ATOs with federal, civilian and DoD agencies. QTS maintains strong relationships with GSA, JAB and third party assessment organizations and offers a partner enablement program for ATO attainment, providing significant cost savings while streamlining the path to authorization.
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading data center and managed cloud provider, offering a comprehensive portfolio of IT solutions built on the industry's first Software-Defined Data Center Platform. QTS is a trusted partner to more than 1,100 customers throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. QTS owns, operates or manages more than six million square feet of data center space. QTS provides cutting-edge technology; flexible, scalable infrastructure; and an industry-lead customer experience. Visit QTS at www.qtsdatacenters.com, call toll-free 877.QTS.DATA or follow on Twitter @DataCenters_QTS.
Carter B. Cromley
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qts-announces-federal-advisory-board-members-300568674.html
SOURCE QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
[ Back To HTML5's Homepage ]