Web & Mobile App Developer Conference Announces Speakers for August Event
Norwalk, CT—April 7, 2016—TMC (News - Alert) and Crossfire Media announced today the first round of speakers to join DevCon5 , Web & Mobile App Developer Conference being held at the Kimmel Center at New York University, August 1-4, 2016. The DevCon5 conference program is built for all developers, whether they are deep in the Apple (News - Alert) world, delivering user experiences with Android/Chrome or managing app/web portals for a corporation.
The 4 day conference program will take an in-depth look at native Application Development, Application and Web Integration, Business Models and Ecosystems, Application Design, Big Data and Analytics and other cutting-edge topics.
The first round of speakers includes:
- Avenue Code - Tiago Garcia, Technical Manager at Avenue Code and Technical Leader at Macys.com
- Couchbase Inc. - William Hoang, Mobile Developer Advocate
- Individual/Sole Proprietor - Ade Fadeyibi
- InfoStretch Corporation - Harshal Vora, Senior Mobility Solutions Engineer
- Kony, Inc. - Matt Trevathan, Director of Product Management
- Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.- Jayashree Surendrababu, GIS Programmer
- Microsoft (News - Alert) -Dave Voyles, Sr. Technical Evangelist
- Microsoft- Doris Chen, Developer Evangelist
- New York University (NYU)- Mark Meretzky, Adjunct Associate Professor of Information Technologies
- Sencha- Shikhir Singh, Senior Developer Relations Manager
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts - Jeff Fox, Digital Experience Tech Lead
- Turner Broadcast Systems- Ian Moraes, Sr. Director, Technology
- Visa- Sumit Amar, Sr. Director of Engineering
“Mobile Development is becoming more tightly integrated to the back end systems while retrieving larger datasets,” said Carl Ford (News - Alert), CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, DevCon5. “Understanding the way that mobile apps can maintain performance and keep the user engage has become essential for the continued use of mobile applications.”
Registration for DevCon5 is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Joe Fabiano at 203.852.6800 ext. 132.
For the latest DevCon5 news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter (News - Alert) at @DevConFive
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203.852.6800 ext. 170
Edited by Stefania Viscusi