The leading web and mobile developer conference welcomes the experts to provide acumen
Norwalk, CT—July 26, 2016—TMC (News - Alert) and Crossfire Media welcome leading companies to keynote at next week’s DevCon5 , the Web & Mobile App Developer Conference being held at the Kimmel Center at New York University, Aug. 1-4, 2016. The DevCon5 conference program is built for all developers, whether they are deep in the Apple world, delivering user experiences with Android/Chrome or managing app/web portals for a corporation.
The four day conference program will take an in-depth look at native Application Development, Application and Web Integration, Business Models and Ecosystems, Application Design, Big Data and Analytics and other cutting-edge topics.
Tuesday, Aug. 2
- 4:00 p.m. - Frank Greco, founder of NYJavaSIG is recognized authority on cloud computing and understanding the business value of information technology. He is a frequent blogger and author as well as visible achievements in cloud computing, mobile strategy, system integration startups, strategic technology/business partnerships, enterprise infrastructure and emerging technologies particularly for financial systems and large enterprises.
- 4:30 p.m. - Jon von Tetzchner, co-founder and CEO of Vivaldi Technologies, the web browser company. Before that, Jon was co-founder and CEO of Opera, from 1995 to 2010. During that time, Opera grew from a two person company to 750 people in more than 10 countries, and got a user base of more than 100 million users, which continued to grow to 350 million users.
Wednesday, Aug. 3
- 4:00 p.m. - Qi Zhang, senior engineering manager and technologist for Web Technology & Optimization center at Intel (News - Alert) Software is responsible for driving new web technology and optimizing web user experience on Intel Architecture. Qi and his team designed and developed Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC) and successfully turned it into a key WebRTC solution for the industry.
- 4:30 p.m. - Roland Selmer, product lead of Nexmo, the leading global cloud communications company which was recently acquired by Vonage (News - Alert). Before Nexmo, Roland founded an IP management startup called SmartIP. In his previous roles, Roland built products for various startups and telcos, including Telefonica (News - Alert), Orange and Augere. He’s a committed geek that firmly believes that everything needs an API and when he’s not dreaming up new endpoints you’ll find him building and flying drones.
“New York is rapidly expanding its community of developers and with the history of supporting Wall Street in real time,” said Carl Ford (News - Alert), CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, DevCon5. “It's exciting to see the development of mobile applications to support the Mobile Enterprise.”
Registration for DevCon5 is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Joe Fabiano at 203.852.6800 ext. 132.
For the latest DevCon5 news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @DevConFive
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203.852.6800 ext. 170
Edited by Alicia Young