California 2013 Buzz
"DevCon5 starts tomorrow, think its gonna be ace! Have you seen the itinerary?"
"Good Morning @DevConFive – I’m ready for my opening keynote!"
"#DevConFive Margaret Schmidt of TiVo- Design for one common experience while understanding the platforms"
"If you’re a lucky #DevConFive attendee, check out #kentalstad’s session"
"10 techniques for improving #webperf – rated by difficulty, risk & reward. Today’s presentation straight from #DevConFive"
"#DevConFive Kent Alsted of Radware. If the Site is Slow people think its broken. A slow website damages your brand."
"Envious of our VP Acceleration, @kentalstad, who’s in California presenting at #DevConFive today, while I hunker inside a giant snowglobe."
"At #DevConFive? Don’t miss the ‘Using Responsive and Adaptive Techniques’ advanced #HTML5 session, Dec 11, 1 PM: https://spr.ly/6018jhUA"
"@Mozilla unveils holiday #HTML5 game competition. See them live this week at #DevConFive https://bit.ly/1jDEFpQ"
Learn it all at HTML5
- HTML5’s capabilities, limitations and future potential
- How HTML5 can improve user experiences without Flash
- The impact of HTML5 beyond just video
- How to balance user demands with simplicity and power
- How to create delightful and sustainable user experiences with HTML5
- The impact of HTML5's universal experience on unique devices
- Gaming’s impact on HTML5
- How to develop a mobile web strategy based on HTML5
- HTML5’s impact on acquisition strategies
- How to enable browser security
- Who will win the browser wars