4–7:30pm on July 20th, 2015
Join us at our complimentary forge Boot Camp, taking place at the end of the pre-conference day at DevCon5 on Monday 20th July, 4–7:30pm. During this master class, fully immerse yourself in the forge by Acision SDK, as we showcase the superior experience that real-time communications can bring when integrated into any app or website!
Learn how you can create wow-moments in your apps with the forge SDK by adding:
- SMS, instant chat and group messaging
- HD voice and video calling
- Location sharing
- Secure messaging and authentication
- Notifications, recordings and more!
Open to web and app developers of all ranks, this free, action-packed event is the perfect place to start your basic training on the forge SDK. Our forge team is on hand throughout this camp to give guidance, demonstrate award-winning examples, and put you through your paces, with a schedule of challenges, mini hackathon, rewards and drills throughout! And don’t worry – beer and snacks will be provided to keep your energy levels up!
The forge Boot Camp is a free networking event, open to all non-DevCon5 attendees, as well as delegates, but because spaces are limited pre-registration is required.
4:00pm Welcome Drinks & Networking
- forge Boot Camp kick off and Twitter challenge introduction
- Demo showcase #1
- Workshop #1: Warm up Session. Code setup!
- Workshop #2: Learn how to PLAY
- Break / network – Twitter challenge update
- Demo showcase #2
- Workshop #3: VIDEO chat 101
- Workshop #4: AUTHENTICATION for all levels!
- Mini hackathon challenge –Hands on development time with our experts there to assist.
- Review and feedback + Twitter challenge winner
- Insights panel & more networking drinks to close (…we don’t want anything wasted!)
To learn more about the forge SDK, please click here.
DevCon5 Conference Pass Discount
While those who attend this free Boot Camp do not require a full conference pass, those who would like to attend DevCon5, can do so at a discounted rate using this link – click here for more details.