Sponsor & Exhibitor Info
Mobile Applications, Hybrid Apps, Gaming and More
HTML5 Communications Summit, the definitive HTML5 and Mobile App Developer conference is coming to San Jose, California, November 18-19, 2014. HTML5 is tracking to be the most well attended, with registrations coming in from large enterprises, independent developers, government, technology officers and mobile professionals from around the world.
Contact Joe Fabiano (203-852-6800 x132) and he and his team will work with you to create a plan that will meet your budget and exceed your goals.
Learn it all at HTML5
- HTML5’s capabilities, limitations and future potential
- How HTML5 can improve user experiences without Flash
- The impact of HTML5 beyond just video
- How to balance user demands with simplicity and power
- How to create delightful and sustainable user experiences with HTML5
- The impact of HTML5's universal experience on unique devices
- Gaming’s impact on HTML5
- How to develop a mobile web strategy based on HTML5
- HTML5’s impact on acquisition strategies
- How to enable browser security
- Who will win the browser wars