Everyone is coming to DevCon5. Now is the time to influence this audience–with HTML5 hitting mainstream, get in at the ground level with companies searching for your solution.
They are coming (see below–and that’s only a partial list!)–but if you would rather spend your day making cold calls and not connecting with actual people–that is your call.
Contact Dan Gold (203-852-6800 x105) and he and his team will work with you to create a plan that will meet your budget and exceed your goals.
They’ve all attended DevCon5.
Contact Joe Fabiano (203-852-6800 x132) and he and his team will work with you to create a plan that will meet your budget and exceed your goals.
Learn it all at HTML5
- HTML5’s capabilities, limitations and future potential
- How HTML5 can improve user experiences without Flash
- The impact of HTML5 beyond just video
- How to balance user demands with simplicity and power
- How to create delightful and sustainable user experiences with HTML5
- The impact of HTML5's universal experience on unique devices
- Gaming’s impact on HTML5
- How to develop a mobile web strategy based on HTML5
- HTML5’s impact on acquisition strategies
- How to enable browser security
- Who will win the browser wars